Sunday, December 28, 2008

Food?




I ate something yesterday that left me with food poisoning or food allergy.

Cramps. Extremely light headed to the point of almost passing out. Strong heartburn all night long. I slept on the sofa for hours yesterday afternoon, and then stayed in bed until 9:30AM this morning. I am better now. Whew.

I felt so good and energetic yesterday morning and the day had so much promise. Completely ruined by the wrong food.

I have been trying to figure out which it was that caused all this trouble. I think it was one of those white powder covered Christmas cookies that somebody gave me. I threw the rest of them into the trash. Christmas season is now over for me.

New Year resolutions? Probably the same one that comes around for almost everyone in America. Lose some weight in 2009.

No comments: