Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 2009



I started this blog in January 2008, so it has been going for one year now. It has gone through an evolution of sorts. The biggest change so far is that I don't post every day anymore like I did through most of last year. I might get back to that eventually.

The big reason I stopped posting every day is because nobody really cares. It is quite a personal commitment to post something every day. People were not reading this blog, even though it looked for a while like they were.. Turns out most of those readers were getting directed here through Google searches. They stayed only one to two seconds. So my numbers were misleading.

I plan to keep blogging as long as it it makes sense to do so. I went to all the trouble of setting al this up so I guess I will keep doing this for a while.

See you soon.

No comments: