Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Better and more Personal Blog?

This blog used to be better and more personal than it is now.  I used to post something to my blog every day.

I wonder if this blog has become too boring and even worth keeping at all?  It could be a lot better if I gave it more attention.  Not many people were following my blog so it seemed a waste of effort.  Please leave a comment if you might read a daily post of my life and events.  Who knows... maybe someone found me that wasn't here before.  Maybe somebody might care that I even have a blog after all this time?

I moderate comments but I allow almost all except those that might have been made by people who could have been under the influence of something.  Those kinds of comments are often inappropriate and sometimes are offensive. That is why I moderate comments.

Let me know?

No comments: